When it comes to building stronger family bonds, there's nothing quite like having fun and enjoying experiences together. So on your next family holiday, make sure to plan a day out with your brood. Here are a few suggestions for you the next time you visit West Sussex.
Zoos, safari parks and wildlife
Nature has a way of making us feel grounded and in touch with ourself. It also has a way of inspiring our creativity and restoring our sense of inner peace. So when school- and work-related stress starts to creep in to your home, take every one to a day of active unwinding. Go pond dipping in Arundel Wetland Centre, enjoy a picnic at Earnley Butterflies Birds and Beasts, wander into the Huxleys Birds of Prey Centre and greet its over 70 birds - owls, falcons, eagles, vultures and more!
Taking on an adventure can give us the adrenaline rush. It can make our heart beat faster and make us feel younger. So make sure to tag along the seniors in your family too on your adventure day out. For riverside-walk, picnic greens and buckets of laughs, drive to the Harbour Park and enjoy its newest ride Dolphin Leap Tower, throw your hands up on a Crazy Caterpillar Coaster, and enjoy some family favourites such as adventure golf, trampolines, and merry-go-round. For total water leisure, visit the Westgate Leisure Centre and enjoy some good laps or join one their short swimming classes.
It's never too early or too late to learn, and you sure can enjoy learning in a fun way. Visit the Weald and Downland Open Air Museum and explore its historic buildings dating from the 13th to the 19th centuries. Or drop by the South Downs Planetarium Science Centre and learn more about the planets and solar systems. NASA videos, meteorite displays, and dozens of children's activities await you.
When it comes to day-out destinations, you will never run out of things to do when you are in West Sussex. So, start planning your family getaway now!
Local Establishments in West Sussex
- Company Name: Ashton Grange
- Website: www.ashtongrange.co.uk
- Description: Ashton Grange is a nursing home located in Horsham, West Sussex providing special healthcare services for people who are suffering from dementia. Visit their website at www.ashtongrange.co.uk for more information about their services and their admission process. You can also give their office a call at 01403 588 003.
- Address: Ashton Grange EMI Nursing Home, 3 Richmond Road, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 2EG
- Contact No: 01403 588 003
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Pages: